divendres, 17 d’agost del 2012

HELLO!

Hello, I am Núria an English teacher with over twenty years of experience. I run a small  school called Stirling situated at Sant Magí 27 in Manresa. We are a friendly school with one basic objective to teach you as much useful English as possible. I try to do my best to encourage my students to learn a lot and help them to become more independent in their learning. I do care for their education.
Most of my pupils are between 8 and 20 years old.  The class size is between 3 and 9 students. We offer different levels from beginners to advanced. Also I help and try to motivate weaker students at secondary school and batxillerat who have some problems with the English subject.
I have decided to create this blog so feel free to enter and I will be glad to share information with you and, please, take part and express your opinions.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada